Can you design a creative logo for The Friends of the Dunlap Public Library? We are inviting submissions for an original logo for the Friends of the Dunlap Public Library.
The goals of the Friends of the Dunlap Public Library are to support building and program enhancements desired by library leadership through member dues and fundraising efforts. Through an ambassadorship role, the Friends will help expand growth in usage of our library’s offerings. The new logo should highlight themes such as books, reading, learning, libraries, and/or community service. Entrants can find the official contest rules on the library website, at the library, or further in this document.
To submit a logo, please email your entry or give it to a staff member at the circulation desk. Details are provided below. Be sure to include the completed Submission Form with your entry.
Entries are due by 5:00pm on March 11, 2024.
The new logo will be revealed at the celebration of the launch of the Friends of the Dunlap Library on April 11, 2024 during National Library Week. Contact us with any questions at email@example.com.
Friends of the Dunlap Public Library Logo Contest Rules
The Contest is open to individuals residing in the Dunlap Public Library District, the Dunlap School District, and the surrounding communities. The contest is not open to companies.
How to enter:
- Email your entry or give it to a staff member at the library circulation desk. Please be sure to include the completed Submission Form.
- Emailed entries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: FDPL Logo Contest.
- Entries must be submitted prior to 5:00 p.m. on March 11, 2024.
- Entries will not be returned.
- The logo should work in black and white as well as in color.
- If text is included in the logo, the only words should be “Friends of the Dunlap Public Library.”
- The logo should complement the existing Dunlap Public Library logo.
- All entries must be original and not like existing logos or other copyrighted images.
- Entries submitted by email should be in JPG or PNG format.
- If pantone color numbers were used, please supply them. The Friends of the Dunlap Public Library may make necessary adjustments to the color, size, file format, or any alterations, as necessary.
- Submission of an entry in any format constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to the terms and rules of this contest.
Judging and Selection of the winner:
- Submissions will be presented to the judges without identifying entrant information to ensure a fair contest.
- The winning design will be selected by a panel of judges. Their decision will be final.
- The Friends of the Dunlap Public Library reserve the right to not select a winner if no submission meets the desired needs of the organization.
- The winner gives the Friends of the Dunlap Public Library permission to make public their name.
- All submitted work must be original and not based on any pre-existing design.
- All entries will become the sole property of the Friends of the Dunlap Public Library and may be displayed publicly, online, in print, or in other formats for various uses. The winner agrees to transfer all rights and title to the entry to the Friends of the Dunlap Public Library.
- If the winning entry is found to infringe on existing logos or other copyrighted images, the entrant may be held responsible for expenses accrued by the Friends of the Dunlap Public Library for the use of the entry.