The library’s conference room is available for reservation by outside groups, subject to the Meeting Room Policy. If you are interested in using our conference/meeting room, please read the policy and complete the attached form: DPL Meeting room application.
The library’s study room includes a table and chairs, as well as a white board. It is available on a first-come, first-served basis and cannot be reserved.
- Use of the library study room must comply with the Library’s mission to provide materials and services for the educational, informational, social, and recreational needs of the community.
- The study room may be used for up to two hours at a time. After two hours, patrons must check at the front desk to see if anyone else has signed up to use the room. If no one else has signed up, the patron in question may continue to use the room in one hour increments, checking at the front desk each hour for continued availability.
- There is to be no food in the study room.
- Preference will be given to students using the study room for class purposes.
- No loud noise or inappropriate behavior is allowed in the study room
- If these rules are not followed, the Library reserves the right to ask persons to vacate the study room at any time
Four study carrels are available for patron use, on a first-come, first-served basis.
One person may use a study carrel at a time.